Nightly performances generally start sometime after 5 pm and run for 30-minute sets with 20-minute breaks in between up until 9 - 9:30 pm. On average, each performer will play 4-5 sets per night.
Articles in this section
- What time do performances begin?
- Can I bring my own food and drink?
- Is the event indoors or outdoors?
- Can I transfer my tickets to a different date?
- Will there be cash machines available on-site?
- What if I arrive earlier than my ticket time slot?
- Why are there different time slots for tickets?
- How do I contact someone at Glow?
- Suggested dress wear for Glow?
- Is Glow wheelchair & stroller accessible?